KidsPark is a premier drop-in, hourly, licensed childcare center - open 7 days a week, until 10:00 p.m. on weekdays, until midnight on Friday and Saturday nights and open 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. on Sundays.
We are looking for high-energy, fun-loving and creative teachers to join our team. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available. KidsPark is flexible and makes a great complement to other jobs.
You MUST be able to work at least 1 weekend shift per week. We hire dependable teachers to supply high-quality, engaging and very active child care in a scrupulously clean, safe environment.
You MUST have childcare experience working with large, active groups in a licensed child care center and/or college credits in early childhood education or closely related field.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY if you have only babysitting or nanny experience or have not worked in a state-licensed center or preschool. We are looking for applicants with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a licensed childcare center or preschool.
- Be at least 18, have a high school diploma or GED.
- Be fun, creative, personable and active.
- Have current First Aid and CPR certification or obtain both prior to starting this position.
- Be able to work as part of team.
- Have a great smile and a positive attitude.
- Be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Be able to perform housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, mopping and light meal preparation.
- Be able and willing to use PPE (mask, gloves, face shield, protective clothing) as required for aspects of the job.
- Please visit our website and familiarize yourself with our concept before applying: www.kidspark.com/Olathe
Please reply only by email.
- Send us a resume or summary of your experience and let us know why you think you will be a great addition to our team.
We will e-mail you a KidsPark application to return to us if we believe you meet the minimum qualifications.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.50 to $13.00 /hour
Swan Corporation dba KidsPark