Our farm is looking to hire a dependable and hard-working Cattle & Farm Hand with significant agriculture experience, specifically with livestock. We are a growing swine and cattle farm located in Seffner, FL.
Some of the daily duties for this position includes:
- Feeding and care of animals: hogs, hunting dogs, cattle, and chickens.
- Manage cattle program and maintain proper record keeping
- Wellness checks, feeding, watering, and working cattle multiple times per day.
- Responsible for tagging, calving, weaning, castration, and all similar related tasks
- Administer and document routine medications & vaccinations
- Monitor and manage cattle breeding program
- Monitor health and provide routine and necessary medical care
- Build/repair fencing and pens
- Land and lawn maintenance as needed
- Operate tractors and equipment with little to no supervision
- Ability to drive trucks with trailers
- Assist with trapping and transport of live feral hogs as needed
- Other farm duties as required
- 18 years of age or older and able to work outside
- Must have experience working on a farm and working with cattle and other livestock
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and a clean driving record is a must.
- Clean background check
- Able to work Monday through Friday with rotating weekends and/or evenings.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
- Holiday and PTO provided
Send your resume today for immediate consideration!
All candidates who receive a job offer must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen as part of our drug free workplace and safety programs and policies.