Swagman is seeking a sales leader who shares our vision and core values. We require a leader who is self motivated and who inspires others to do their best. The leader should be passionate about selling a building brand in our multi distribution channels. We seek an individual with the clarity of purpose to protect the brand and grow the business. Our leader needs the ability to empathize with others to laugh at himself/herself and to absorb rather than reflect stress. Above all, we need an intelligent and creative leader. Finally our sales leader values must spark curiosity, lead with integrity, dare to disrupt and create community.
Summary of responsibilities:
· Manages/Directs/Builds/Leads all segments and distribution channels.
· Manages/Directs/Builds Leads inside and outside sales staff.
· Manages/Directs/Builds top 20 National Accounts
· Designs and implements sales plan for all products in all markets based on company objectives.
· Member of senior Swagman management team responsible for leadership and represents the sales perspective during strategic business-decision planning.
· Develops strategic and operation sales plans to ensure sales plans are exceeded and a history of multimillion dollar revenue gains.
· Develops market segmentation strategy including e-commerce, sports specialty, general sporting goods, auto and dept. store,
· Oversees budget expenditures for sales dept.
· Analyzes territory, channel and rep performance
· Assist with sales forecast
· Comfortable with a very large portion of the compensation being commission based
· Assist with marketing to produce catalogs, POP all sales tools
· Evaluates and executes trade show strategies
· Ability to identify, execute and develop new business opportunities
· Develop, execute and manage all sales programs, pricing strategies, sales goals, incentive programs and budgets to ensure margin, revenue and profit targets are achieved.
· Manage, direct and mentor inside and outside sales staff
· Assist in the strategic product planning process in the selection of products and the overall execution.
· Strong planning, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· History of proven sales success and new business development
· Leadership and team building/mentoring
· Must be willing to relocate
· Open and communicative
· Strategic thinker
· Tremendous sales acumen
· Confident but humble
· Pragmatic, tenacious with attention to detail
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Plays with a open deck, great listener and team and relationship builder
· At least 5 years of sales and Sales Mgmt. experience