At Swagelok Northwest (US) and Alaska, we enable our customers to power our everyday life. From the exploration of Mars to the oil and gas fields of Alaska's North Slope, we have been a partner alongside our customers, solving the problems of today to build a better tomorrow. Serving the community for over 40 years, we have a culture of long-term commitment to our customers and our associates. This isn’t possible without quality products and quality people.
We offer competitive:
· Wellness benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Supplemental Insurance Plans
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Community Volunteer Hours
· 9 Paid Holidays
· 401(k) with company matching and more!
As part of a hand-picked team, your contribution makes a difference every day. At Swagelok Northwest (US), a successful team member must be detail oriented, have a positive/collaborative attitude and excellent communication with the ability to work seamlessly, independent and with a team.
Geographic location: Southern Oregon (based out of Eugene or Bend Area)
This position is primarily responsible for selling products for manufacturer/distributor to business and industrial establishments or individuals at factories, plants, or other locations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops goals and strategies to maintain and increase revenue within assigned accounts and/or sales territory
• Helps coordinate construction activity and provides the major communication tool between the distributor network and Swagelok
• Provides project management support for key construction projects
• Develops and maintains product knowledge and professional sales techniques
• Reports on potential product application developments within territory
• Participates in seminars and activities at Swagelok corporate and other locations
• Develops and maintains industry knowledge of core industries
• Participates on market teams
• Supports market specialists in gathering market research
• Submits timely and complete reports when required
• Develops and follows an approved and supervised professional development plan
• Mathematical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good judgment
• Business acumen
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university of related experience
• 1-3 years proven record of sales success in solution-based, consultative-selling environments.
• Background in fluid system components or relevant industry preferred.
Required Skills and Certifications
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
• Planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Project management
• Customer service
• Technical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinking
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database software
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Sitting/standing for extended periods
• Operation of keyboard/office equipment for extended periods
• Travel required which would include overnight stays
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or age.
Apply at : https://swageloknwus.hiringthing.com/job/174662/key-account-manager-southern-oregon