At Swagelok Northwest (US), we enable our customers to power your everyday life. From the exploration of Mars to the oil and gas fields of Alaska's North Slope, we have been a partner alongside our customers, solving the problems of today to build a better tomorrow. Serving the community for over 40 years, we have a culture of long-term commitment to our customers and our associates. This isn’t possible without quality products and quality people.
Typical Schedule: Monday - Friday with varying hours between 6:30 am and 4:30 pm PST. We are closed weekends and most major holidays.
We offer competitive:
- Wellness benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Volunteer Hours
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company matching
- and more!
As part of a hand-picked team, your contribution makes a difference every day. At Swagelok Northwest (US), a successful team member must be detail oriented, have a positive/collaborative attitude and excellent communication with the ability to work seamlessly, independent and with a team.
If this sounds like you, then we want you to apply to be on our team!
Employee Status: Full-time
The Customer Service Representative is a liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The position ensures customer satisfaction by placing orders, scheduling deliveries and services, responding to inquiries, and taking appropriate action to resolve concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process orders received through a variety of methods to ensure order accuracy and completeness
- Accurately determine product availability and coordinate production and ship dates. Expedite orders as needed and as required by contract
- Prepare and validate quote requests, track shipments and process product returns
- Provide technical information to assist customers in identifying proper component options and perform basic technical product discovery
- Uphold contracted and factory pricing structures through attention to detail
- Interface directly with Will-Call customers to execute all on-site order, fulfillment, and product information needs
- Identify and document corrective action opportunities, manage non-conforming products and comply with ISO quality standards as appropriate
- Communicate professionally and fluidly with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing
- Partner closely with internal teams such as Sales, Field Engineering, and Custom Solutions to provide seamless customer experience
- Engage in innovative and creative problem-solving and solution development to meet unique or challenging customer needs and actively participate in cross functional continuous improvement project work
- Timely execution in completing all job functions and resolution of customer issues
- Responsiveness to requests for service
- Cooperation and Teamwork
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 plus years customer service experience
- Experience in fluid system technologies
- Experience in alternative fuel, bio-pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power, or pulp and paper industry
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Order entry system experience
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Seated workstation in office environment
- Operation of keyboard/office equipment for extended periods
- Some travel required which includes overnight stays
Apply today at https://swageloknwus.hiringthing.com/job/149296/customer-service-representative-monday-friday