At Swagelok Alaska, we enable our customers to power our everyday life. From the exploration of Mars to the oil and gas fields of Alaska's North Slope, we have been a partner alongside our customers, solving the problems of today to build a better tomorrow. Serving the community for over 40 years, we have a culture of long-term commitment to our customers and our associates. This isn’t possible without quality products and quality people.
We offer competitive:
- Wages: $21.00/hour
- Wellness benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision / Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Community Volunteer Hours
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company matching and more!
As part of a hand-picked team, your contribution makes a difference every day. At Swagelok Alaska, a successful team member must be detail oriented, have a positive/collaborative attitude and excellent communication with the ability to work seamlessly, independent and with a team.
If this sounds like you, then we want you to apply to be on our team!
Location: Anchorage Branch
Regular Hours: M-F- 7:00-4:00
The Customer Service Representative position ensures customer satisfaction by placing orders, scheduling deliveries and services, responding to inquiries, and taking appropriate action to resolve concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare quotes
• Enter orders
• Schedule and expedite product to meet customer need
• Review customer contracts
• Ensure resolution of customer complaints/concerns
• Trace shipments
• Resolve technical inquiries
• Process product returns
• Manage non-conforming product
• Promote Swagelok product and services
• Collect Strategic information and customer data
• Assist customer in selecting appropriate product or assembly to meet customer requirements
• Responsiveness to requests for service
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Min one year, two years preferred of customer service experience
Required Skills and Certifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Attention to detail
• Experience in fluid system technologies
• Experience in alternative fuel, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power, or mining industry
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Seated workstation in office environment
• Operation of keyboard/office equipment for extended periods
• Some travel required which includes overnight stays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or age.
Apply at: swageloknwus.hiringthing.com/job/174272/customer-service-representative-full-time