Sales Account Executive
- Posted: over a month ago
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE FOR PERSONAL TRAINING COMPANY (SELLING PERSONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS)
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Send reminders to prospects for all scheduled appointments by Appointment setter about the appointment
- Schedules sales appointments for themselves or their peers
- Conducting Scheduled Fitness Consultations via Virtual Platforms the Company provides with potential clients
- Provide detailed information to the prospect about services offered by the Company
- Sell services using solid sales tactics to prospective clients
- Review Pricing Options with the prospects
- Closing the sale and Signing the Service Agreement with the client
- Make sure the client completely understand the next steps “post sale” until trainer assignment
- Follow up with all unclosed clients until contract is signed, or disinterest is verbally expressed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems
- OTE $100K
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Svetness Personal Training
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?