Veterinarian - Veterinary Medical Center - Easton
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The world has changed, so we've reimagined what it looks like to be a full-time veterinarian.
Our mission at the Veterinary Medical Center is to enhance the quality of life for animals and their owners. We honor our core values of compassion, integrity and respect, and we always treat our clients, patients and team members with those values in mind.
We are looking for a new member of our doctor team that is focused on excellent customer service and strong compassionate patient care that is motivated to be a team player and strong leader.
Will consider new grads, we would support you in that transition with strong mentorship and an opportunity to grow all while keeping a healthy work life balance.
We also see a growing number of exotics and provide reproductive services.
Small animal exclusive, please come visit us!
Why Veterinary Medical Center?
- Have you ever wanted to live by the water, be near the beach or maybe you just want affordable land to house your many pets? Do you enjoy fishing, swimming, crabbing, gardening or sailing? Check out Maryland's Eastern Shore! Our practice is located in Easton, Md, surrounded by other quaint towns such as St.Michaels and Oxford. The area boasts a small town feel with fun store lined streets, an art gallery, delightful restaurants, street fairs and farmers markets. High quality neighboring schools, gyms, rec center and a few big box stores.
- Our hospital is a Veterinary Economics hospital award design winner. Our new facility allows us to treat both small animals and large animals in a safe, clean, state of the art environment.
- There is a TCI unit in house, ability to capture same day progesterone levels as well as the mechanics to do semen analysis and freezing.
- Current hours: M-W: 7am - 8pm | Th: 7am - 6pm | Fri: 7am - 8pm | Sat: 8am - 4pm | Sun: Closed
- Very talented support staff
- Mentorship available including regular Grand Rounds
- Easton boasts the small-town feel only an hour and a half from Baltimore, Washington DC and the beaches
All our Benefits are rooted in ownership, growth, and well-being:
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. Suveto is not corporate ownership, nor private practice, but enjoys the best parts and benefits of both.
- Primary care veterinary medicine for dogs and cats through all stages of life.
- General surgery
- General dentistry
- Wound care
- Chronic disease management
- Collaborative participation as part of the medical team
- Professional development
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues, team members, and clients.
- Positive attitude
Skills * Diagnostic skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent client communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language
- Soft Skills: Integrity; respectful; collaborative, patient, compassionate, responsible, reliable
- Team player with high energy. Low drama support staff
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- DVM or equivalent
- MD License to practice Veterinary medicine (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
All candidates to which offers of employment are made shall upon hire successfully complete a Background Check screening prior to first date of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Privacy Notice
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.