Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
We need a Realtor who can handle 4-9 Buyers a month!
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
The London Ontario and surrounding area market is expanding, and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best, sell real estate. Our company has grown, and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, licensed real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part ofSutton Group Envelope Real Estate Brokerage Inc.
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads.
- No monthly office broker fees.
- We have advanced marketing and technology systems.
- We have proven on-boarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Team to help book your showings.
- An extensive low-cost medical insurance plan after three months.
Did we mention we provide you with a minimum 4-9 qualified buyers per month?
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.Compensation:
$60,000 - $75,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Primary duties include following ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Current Real Estate License with RECO or in Phase 3
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
"Not all Realtors are the same" is our tagline. We have been in the business for 16 years and work as a small team of professionals. Our volume has grown significantly with referrals and past clients, our lead capture systems and client concierges.
Our systems in place work extremely well. We improve everyday in delivering the best service possible to our clients and associates.
Average is boring!