Your Day and Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on the customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated job or school stability
- Solid computer and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus incentives, compensation is based on performance
- Philanthropic/Community involvement
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development
- Employee recognition
- Company retreats
Persons with Experience in the following areas may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, government, government jobs, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager