Sutterfield Consignment Gallery, a high-end home furnishing consignment store in Burlingame, SF Bay Area is looking for a part-time store associate. Learn high-end home furnishing and consignment from the best in the Bay Area. Learn how marketing for small business works and learn how to provide excellent customer service.
Position will start with 8 hours a week on Saturdays for training and flexible schedule afterwards.
- Maintaining Sutterfield's floor appearance. This includes moving furniture and fixtures according Sutterfield's standards, tidying up space and keeping inventory up to date.
- Maintaining Sutterfield's online presence. This includes taking pictures of vignettes and uploading to website, ecommerce site and social media.
- Providing best communication to customer and consignor via email, telephone, online channels, or in-person.
- Ability to free lift weight up to 75lbs.
- Active user of social media such as Facebook, Flickr, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Active eBay user (buyer/ seller), plus for Chairish, Marketplace, etc.
- Speak English fluently, a plus for other languages (Chinese, Spanish, Russian, etc).
- Ability to take good quality photos either using mobile device or camera.
- Ability to impress customer (by appearance and communication) & keep patience in tense situation (customer complaint/price negotiation).