Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Customer Service Consultant (Chat). We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Consultants in this role get to:
· Develop outstanding customer service skills
· Sit in on multiple simultaneous live chat sessions to provide exceptional customer service
· Answer inbound Calls
· Provide basic troubleshooting on a variety of products and services
Our most successful candidates will have:
· A High School diploma or GED
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
· Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)
· Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
· Proven customer service skills
Sutherland is a drug free workplace.