Are you ready to join a company that is employee focused and provides maximum potential for growth and development? Sutherland is hiring professionals to join our team as a Credit Review Representatives in our beautiful office in Las Vegas, NV!
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive pay, health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities and employee recognition programs.
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your analytical and detail oriented skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of customer service. We’re looking for dynamic, empathetic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Each day you will:
· Support inbound customer inquiries regarding account management, application status and assistance with application completion
· Review loan notification terms and conditions with customer
· Assist customers with Application and Disbursement process
· Adhere to scripts, regulatory guilders and procedures at all times
Our team members enjoy:
· Paid training
· Ongoing incentives and awards
· Overtime opportunities
· Leadership development
· Promote from within environment
We’re invested in your success!
With paid training and ongoing support, we provide all you’ll need for outstanding performance in your new role! Our training program will leave you feeling confident and ready to take charge and exceed expectations.
Ideal candidates are:
· Customer Focused
· Passionate about helping others
Secure your spot, if you have:
· High school diploma or GED
· 1+ years of customer service experience
· Banking and/or Lending Experience
· Strong attention to detail skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; Experience working with CRM applications preferred)
· Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
· The ability to be flexible and thrive in a result driven, ever changing environment
Together, we can achieve great things! What are you waiting for? We are Sutherland, where people and process come together. Join us.
Sutherland is a drug free workplace.