SustainableTalent is evolving the way companies think about attracting talent and the industry is waking up and taking notice. If you are an innovative, self-motivated game changer who loves the hunt and possess an unwavering curiosity to connect the right talent with the perfect opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
- You will enjoy the flexibility of our virtual work-from-home model
- Our Sourcing team is constantly exploring the latest tools and techniques so you will learn right along with you
- You'll provide sourcing support on a wide variety of technical positions, from Systems Analysts to Embedded Software Engineers to CTOs
- We work with clients in just about all industry verticals, so you'll gain broad exposure
- You'll partner with Recruiters who all have a high degree of professionalism, led by a progressive management team
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and success-oriented, and we have fun along the way
You will leverage diverse Internet strategies and tactics to identify high-potential candidates for a wide variety of technology positions, creating lists of prospects for our Recruiters to contact.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit you also should have:
- At least three years of experience in sourcing technical talent using the Internet, including advanced search strings, power searching, and deep research.
- Experience with targeted networking, including a demonstrated ability to leverage blogs and chat rooms to find the right information quickly.
- Strong Internet savvy, including knowledge of where to look and how to leverage the nuances of different job boards and search engines.
- A proven ability to develop and execute a sourcing strategy to find resumes and generate names, including experience with:
- Advanced Boolean Internet searching and Powersearching.
- Mining and engaging in professional and social networks, viral networks, and new groups such as blogs, newsgroups, listservs, web logs, etc.
- Utilizing automated searching tools for name generation.
- Subscribing to and mining specialty/niche resume databases as appropriate.
- Subscribing to and monitoring sources of employment intelligence, such as Indeed, SimplyHired, Twitter Jobcast, etc.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all organizational levels in the business community.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing, tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to set up email templates that get responses.
- Proficiency in Google Drive.
- The ability to maintain robust attention to detail even while working quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding written communication and grammar skills.
Preferred but not required:
- Prior experience working from a home office.
- Advanced Internet Recruitment Strategies (AIRS) certification.
When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things can happen.
SustainableTalent is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled