New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Magic Software Inc is leading technology development company that focuses on bringing digital solutions to different industries. Magic Software(www.magicsw.com) Inc has invested in leadership that has vast industry experience in the growing and operating ventures within technology sector and leveraging global talent pools. Magic Software leadership team has built reusable frameworks and technology IP that focuses on delivering digital solutions. Magic has specifically built expertise in building digital solutions that leverage content digitization and unstructured / alternative data. The digital solutions will leverage digitization, and automation frameworks and tools with the idea of improving the outcomes (i.e. Learning outcome or Operational Efficiencies) in a specific function (K12 STEM or Trading) within an industry (Education or Financial Services). Magic Software Inc is fully owned by Solmark (www.solmark.com), a Washington, DC based Private Equity firm.
As a DBA Architect you will be responsible for:
- Taking monolithic database existing around from 20 years, break it up
- Plan Step by Step, Execute and Transform Day to Day supports, help with Step by Step transformation
- Take modern approach using Technologies; native AWS services-oriented approach to look up database and see how to divide and conquer
- Review reference type of data and put that to static database
- Help with Insider planning help required on Strategic aspect to be done via capability, strategic elements, Core elements of strategy and thereafter execute
- Take the tenant aspect of the database and move that to a standalone set of instance(s) or cluster
- Taking the reporting pieces and carving those out.
Required Skill set
- Knowledge on implementation of Row level security, Sharding
- Experience working with Siloed/Pooled models
- Experience with Cognito
- Understand AWS Concepts, specifically DynamoDB and Aurora
- Hands on experience with SQL, NoSQL
- Understand Amazon Best practices.
- Familiarity with CCPA
AddressNew York, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?