JR1959410 Engineering Materials Planner
- Posted: over a month ago
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for extraordinary people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
We are now looking for an Engineering Materials Planner. The Engineering Materials Planner will support the planning, procurement, storage, control, and distribution of materials and products according to company needs and customer requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist PMs & Engineers with materials/equipment orders placing, shipping, tracking, local warehouse pick-up, delivery and physical staging of material;
- Support in procurement related activities associated with existent & new products;
- Provide daily status updates on all open purchase orders and feedback to the project team regarding issues/problems such as shortages/delays/risks
What we need to see:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience planning, purchasing or supply/production control planner role or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc);
- Ability to critically think, problem solve, and work efficiently under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, with a willingness to learn;
- Solid understanding of planning systems, purchasing, inventory management, and concepts of inventory flow throughout the supply chain;
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills to effectively deal with problems varying in complexity relative to job level;
- Driven, results oriented, and motivated to work effectively without direct supervision;
- Passion for driving improvement and leading change
AddressSanta Clara, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?