- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Are you passionate about providing others with an incredible culinary dining experience? Do you want to start your career in one of the most world-renowned restaurants in Denver?
Sushi Den is hiring amazing servers with strong beverage knowledge to take our service to the next level.
We are currently hiring front-of-the-house positions which will including working our To Go and dine-in operations. Some shifts may include answering phones, processing orders and payment, assisting guests with their to-go order, bagging orders, hosting, serving, or any other operational task that is needed.
Responsible for providing service to all guests in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner, displaying a high standard of guest services.
The purpose of this position is to provide skilled customer service initiatives involving set procedures and rules, but with frequent problems. Work is performed in a structured environment with rules and procedures, but many variations from the routine.
- Maintains and supports a positive, collaborative culture within the organization as a whole, fully embracing the culture and values statements espoused by Hiro & CO.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with guests and co-workers.
- Delivers prompt, efficient, and courteous service of food and beverages to guests in accordance with restaurant standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service guests.
- Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining the guest dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, keeping tables free of excess clutter.
- Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
- Monitors guests’ needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Anticipates guest needs.
- Attends all meetings and/or training sessions as required.
- Utilizes point-of-sale system, quotes accurate pricing, and gives correct change, accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedures.
- Solves practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma, GED certificate – Required
$14.27 plus tips
Two years experience in the restaurant industry - Required
Three year of fine dining experience – Preferred.
Strong beverage knowledge is ideal.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment can be noisy, occasionally disrupted by moderately loud tones.
HIRO CO & Inc. abides by the Crown Act and requires all employees to maintain professional grooming standards (i.e no unnatural hair coloring, face piercings, or face tattoos. Facial hair may not exceed beyond a mask. Long hair must be placed in a hair net and tied up).
Responsible for frequent decisions, affecting the individual, co-workers, and others who depend on the service; works in a structured environment with rules and procedures, but many variations from the routine.
Complexity of Work
Performs skilled work involving set procedures and rules, but with frequent problems; requires high-level attention with prolonged periods of concentration for accurate results or occasional exposure to unusual pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.27 per hour plus tips
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Fine dining restaurant
- Upscale casual restaurant
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?