COVID19 Update 8/1/2020: We are looking for 2 Senior Developers immediately and a PM/BA hire soon thereafter. I'm grateful to say that due to the essential nature of our client base, our sales and operations pipelines have not been negatively impacted by COVID-19. We offer full WFH and will provide the equipment necessary for an effective set-up.
Susco is located in the Greater New Orleans Area and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Louisiana. We develop custom web-based business software with a focus on legacy system conversions. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
- 7 Years web development experience
- Elicitation of requirements from non-technical business users
- Conceptually design systems based on business requirements
- Perform technical lead role through the SDLC
- Highly proficient in database design and SQL
- Highly proficient in a server-side language such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, or PHP
- Experience with CSS/HTML
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with Kendo UI
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Legacy system conversions
- BS/BA degree
- Azure experience
- Linux experience
- Mobile development experience
- C# Expertise
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Application Development, primarily ASP.NET (C#.NET)
- Database Design and Maintenance
- Requirements analysis
- Assisting with the development of scope documents and budgets for new work
- Perform work within allotted hourly budgets and within specific timeframes
- Client communication
- Creation of WBS/tasks to accomplish project requirements
- Overseeing junior and intermediate developers
- Ensuring development adheres to architectural and coding standards
- Ensuring time and progress data is accurate in the project management system
- Provide architectural direction to junior and intermediate developers
- Working closely with project manager to help lead project
- 15 days annual PTO, 8 holidays
- Heath, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k)
- Company Leadership dedicated to personal & professional growth
- Any employee can refer a new client and get 5% of year one’s revenue, and 2.5% thereafter.
- Quarterly bonuses based on company performance
- 3 days annual self-directed learning days
- Paid lunches 2-3 times per week
- Fully Remote, except for the occasionally all-hands, estimated to be once per 3 months once COVID issues are resolved. Travel will be paid.
- Ad-Hoc wellness based gifts, subsidized meditation training
- Company Outings: happy hours, crawfish boils, long lunches, go-karting
- Video games consoles onsite
To enable people to contribute in more fulfilling and meaningful ways.
To transform organizations with intuitive software. Our software frees people from tedious work, removes painful recurring costs, and allows organizations to control their own data, workflow, and user-experience.
Growth: We believe we can create a better world by constantly growing as individuals, resulting in growth for the Company and growth for our clients.
Communication: We believe everyone deserves to feel like they have been heard and understood. We don’t complain about things under our control. We accept constructive criticism dispassionately.
Action: We believe we don't have good days, we make them. We believe in being proactive and not reactive. Passivity leads to a lack of involvement, while our focus is on creating the future. We don't complain, we identify and solve problems.
Teamwork: We believe that we are human beings first, coworkers second. We strive to be cognizant as people with lives outside of this office. As a high-performance organization, there are times of high stress. In those times, we rally to get the job done and we recognize our behavior and performance impacts our team.
Efficiency: We believe in learning from our mistakes the first time. We believe there is a time and place for complex solutions for complex problems. We also have the ability to decompose complex problems into simpler problems. When we see a problem or inefficiency, we have both the responsibility and the ability to propose solutions.
Powered by JazzHR