Health Care Assistant in Chiropractic office
Susan N Blaskay DC PC Livonia, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $12 Hourly (plus commission)
We are seeking a Medical/Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Energetic, fun loving, people person who enjoys helping others
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields helpful, but we will train
- Strong computer & social media skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment because this is not a sit down job
Susan N Blaskay DC PCWhy Work Here?
We are a large facility with comfortable, modern and private massage rooms. Our massage area is distanced from the rest of the clinic.
Fast paced, fun, energetic environment where we enjoy a 98% success rate in patient recovery! It will likely be the most rewarding job of your life!
11837 Merriman Rd LivoniaLivonia, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Susan N Blaskay DC PC