If you are searching for a company that pays well, and takes care of all members, feel free to apply. We are currently only hiring for full time.
We are looking for individuals who have a background in either customer service, finance, or sales.
We are looking to add 4 new members to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools. We provide leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great benefits
- Great compensation (Our reps average between $40k-$70k first year)
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A dynamic team environment, we help each other grow in this career
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
Our company has handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now. Our approach is what led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
- We offer great benefits, weekly pay, and we fully train from the ground up!
- As a Benefits Representative / Insurance agent, you can feel great about the service you are providing, and help your community with essential Benefits services.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $40k-$70k first year on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. This is a contractor position, so your schedule is flexible. You will be consulting for our benefits services. Our parent company is the Torchmark Corporation.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.