Ecommerce Product Data Coordinator
Surya Carpet White, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Surya is a leading home décor company known for its innovative designs and breadth of high quality home accessories. Our product catalog includes area rugs, pillows, throws, lighting, accent furniture and art sold through a broad range of global retailers, distributors, interior designers and decorators. Surya fosters a fast-paced work environment built on creativity and collaboration with each employee taking personal ownership in the company. Surya has been named for seven consecutive years to Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest growing privately held companies. Our facility is located in White, GA.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Product Data Coordinator to join our team. This position is responsible for supporting our ecommerce business by efficiently presenting our expansive product lines to our customers in the most efficient and compliant method possible. This means ensuring all product content is complete and optimized for transacting by collecting, organizing and providing feedback on key product attributes, images, and other digital assets.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and understanding of managing data compliance requirements with multiple channel partners. We are looking for a team player that thrives in a fast pace environment, owns their business function, and enjoys a challenge.
What you’ll do:
- Manage product data and information from the item to category level
- Complete product builds by translating our product content into customer templates and / or portals
- Work cross functionally with other teams to improve processes for storing, organizing and tracking product data
- Run routine analysis to understand the performance of product builds across different channels and use the findings to optimize existing processes and builds
- Experience extracting, cleaning, and manipulating data
- Ability to learn quickly and flexibility to adapt to changing processes and responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed tasks with urgency and accuracy to meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to improve processes; experience working as an individual contributor and team player
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluency in Excel including knowledge of advanced formulas and techniques
- High aptitude for learning new software and understanding new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management, Marketing, Communications, Software Development or equivalent experience
- Experience documenting technical concepts
- Proficient in SQL
BusinessView all jobs at Surya Carpet