Outstanding opportunity for an experienced receptionist for a fast paced multi-surgeon dermatology/ Cosmetic practice. Two years’ experience working in dermatology, plastic surgery, and general surgery will be given preference.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in a cosmetically oriented practice with experience talking to patients about products like Botox and fillers as well as lasers.
- Must have a positive attitude and be focused on providing the patient with a great experience
- Take personal responsibility for assigned tasks and expect to be held accountable.
- Be able to maintain a good attitude and multi-task in a high paced environment.
- Within a few months, become knowledgeable about our full range of cosmetic treatments.
- Two years experience in a surgical practice setting
Check patients in/out. Answer multi line telephone. Verify insurance, collect correct copay/coinsurance. Collect surgery deposit. Scan medical records. Process medical record requests. Complete daily balance sheet and deposit accurately.
Duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to Practice Administrator