The Associate Sales Representative will act as the primary SIS contact, and liaison between the clients and SIS. As an advocate for SIS, the Associate Sales Representative is responsible for developing, monitoring and maintaining client relationships. The primary focus is to facilitate the repair of handheld surgical devices, instruments and equipment. This is primarily accomplished through regular – often daily – visits with existing and potential customers to discuss needs and hand-deliver repair orders to and from customer facilities. This position can promote into a sales representative position.
Key Accountabilities: The Associate Sales Representative must:
· Understand and advocate the relationship between SIS and clients
· Regularly interact with key hospital contacts to ensure client satisfaction
· Regularly pick up instruments and devices for repair and deliver them via Fed Ex to SIS headquarters
· Return repaired instruments to the client facility/departments same day they are returned to you
· Work closely with SIS territory managers to monitor and improve customer experience, including providing regular status updates and client overviews
· Support SIS territory managers with the coordination of in-services and educations with client facilities to help reduce the frequency and severity of device failures
· Provide Home Office staff with all required information in a timely manner
· Maintain a professional appearance at all times
· Have a reliable vehicle to drive to and from hospitals and local shipping facilities
· Work independent of direct supervision and be a proactive self-starter
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess the ability, commitment and ambition to assume increased scopes of responsibility within the organization
· Be proficient with Microsoft and smartphone technology
· Be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a healthcare-related field of study
For almost 50 years, Surgical Instrument Service Company, Inc. (SIS) has been providing superior products and services to hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We pride ourselves on the personalized service we provide to each one of our customers.
Every action we take is aimed at making things easier for our customers – from providing the widest range of equipment repair, to doing the job right the first time, every time. Through continuous innovation, process improvement and an unwavering desire to be the best – SIS provides our customers with the greatest value in repair services.
SIS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For more information on SIS, please visit: www.sis-usa.com.
Job Type: Full-time