Orderly (FT) - Hawthorn Surgery Center
Surgical Care Affiliates Vernon Hills, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Technician/Clinical Unlicensed
System ID: 14211
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Orderly- looking for an energetic, pleasant, self-directed, accountable team player, able to anticipate the needs of nursing staff at the center
- Assists staff with operating room turnover
- Help transfer patients following proper procedures for lifting and moving patients.
- Make beds and perform housekeeping duties in facility
- Restock and order supplies
- Assist with patient care as needed
- Discharge patients via wheelchair
- Other duties as assigned, based on the needs of the center
- Certification: Basic Cardiac Life support
- High School graduate
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, etc.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Surgical Care Affiliates
AddressVernon Hills, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Surgical Care Affiliates