Type: Full Time Employee
# of Openings: 1
Our Hawthorne Surgery Center was one of the first free-standing outpatient surgery centers in Illinois. Today we have grown to 5 Operating Rooms and are looking for a Facility Administrator who will act as CEO to lead our multi-specialty facility.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Leading a team of clinical and business professionals to achieve outstanding clinical results, physician, patient and teammate satisfaction with the center's services and financial performance;
- Working in collaboration with the Medical Director and surgeon partners to develop and maintain effective strategic, programmatic, and marketing plans to grow and maximize center outcomes;
- Managing the center's financial results, including a multi-million-dollar P&L, financial controls, reporting and analysis;
- Ensuring quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth, revenue cycle optimization and regulatory accreditation/compliance;
- Overseeing the center's physical assets, including the building and equipment, in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrator in outpatient surgery setting OR Master's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, or Management with progressively responsible financial, personnel, operations management experience in a health care setting
- A background in ambulatory or outpatient surgery strongly preferred
- Prior experience demonstrating a high level ability to effectively manage and allocate organizational resources is required.
- Operational management experience such as budgeting, financial management, clinical services management, credentialing, accreditation, or similar required
- Demonstrate leadership ability, entrepreneurial, project follow through, effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven ability to interact well with physicians and surgeons is required.
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, function efficiently and responsibly in emergency situations is required
2020-7418 Please click HERE to apply.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates