Director of Nursing (FT) - Franklin Surgery Center
Surgical Care Affiliates Basking Ridge, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
# of Openings: 1
Category: Registered Nurse
System ID: 12928
Franklin Surgical Center is currently seeking a Director of Nursing.
Our center opened in 2005 and has 2 state of the art operating rooms. Our management team is focused on providing the highest level of care and communication to our patient, physician specialists and their staff. We greatly value our patients and their families' confidence in entrusting us with their safety, comfort, and convenience while we provide optimal clinical care. Our physicians enjoy a partnership that provides an efficient extension to their offices for cost effective alternatives, and time saving features to augment today's medical practice.
- Generous Paid Time Off including 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity /adoption benefits
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance - eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No holidays, weekends, nights or call
- Positive work environment, great internal culture
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all aspects of nursing care delivery in the facility. They will assume responsibility as a department lead of the OR, Preop, and PACU. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for overseeing the facilities quality improvement, risk management, infection control, and education of the teammates. As a Registered Nurse, the Director of Nursing is responsible to work in patient care. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- Provides leadership oversight to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility's policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers & leadership and develops positive working relationships within departments.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with patients, physicians, surgical schedulers, vendors and the public - in person, on the telephone, or by email.
- Analyzes and correlates clinical data with patient's medical and nursing care.
- Provides direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility
- Recognizes legal policy limits and individual practice.
- Associates degree in nursing required, a bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Current RN licensure
- 2 years Nursing Management experience preferred
- Successful completion of BLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS certification
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification
Surgical Care Affiliates (SCA) is transforming specialty care in our communities. We relentlessly create value by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering exceptional care and healing to our patients and communities we serve. We are driven to achieve the quadruple aim in health care: high quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care. As a national leader in surgical care, SCA's 10,000 teammates operate more than 250 surgical facilities that serve nearly 1 million patients per year. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Why join SCA? Consider the following fantastic benefits...
• Positive work culture
• Career growth opportunities
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance - eligible on Day 1 of employment
• Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
• Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
• Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
• Excellent 401(k) Plan
Surgical Care Affiliates
AddressBasking Ridge, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Surgical Care Affiliates