Director Nursing - Surgery Center at Tanasbourne
Surgical Care Affiliates Hillsboro, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
# of Openings: 1
Category: Registered Nurse
System ID: 14349
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all aspects of nursing care delivery in the facility. They will assume responsibility as a department lead of the OR, Preop, and PACU. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for overseeing the facilities quality improvement, risk management, infection control, and education of the teammates. As a Registered Nurse, the Director of Nursing is responsible to work in patient care. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- Provides leadership oversight to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility's policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates respect for co-workers & leadership and develops positive working relationships within departments.
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with patients, physicians, surgical schedulers, vendors and the public - in person, on the telephone, or by email.
- Analyzes and correlates clinical data with patient's medical and nursing care.
- Provides direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility
- Recognizes legal policy limits and individual practice.
- Associates degree in nursing required, a bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Current RN licensure
- 2 years Nursing Management experience preferred.
- Successful completion of BLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current BLS certification. Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates
Surgical Care Affiliates
HealthcareView all jobs at Surgical Care Affiliates