Medical Assistant - Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT - Cincinnati, OH
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the non-surgical division of our AAAHC-accredited surgery center running smoothly.
Medical front office knowledge is a requirement. Experience in a dermatology or plastic surgery office preferred. We are looking for a qualified applicant for approximately 20-24 hours per week. Professional appearance, excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, personable and friendly attitude are a must.
Daily Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Rooming patients, collecting history, educating patients, taking clinical photographs, and stocking/re-stocking treatment rooms. Additionally, preparing neuromodulators, fillers, lasers, and assisting with a variety of injectable, laser, non-surgical procedures, and other device-based treatments. This individual must be highly organized and efficient, and be comfortable assuming various roles and responsibilities in a demanding but rewarding work environment. We hire team players with a can-do attitude and a commitment to excellence and cheerful disposition seeking long-term employment with a great team.
We are committed to finding the perfect addition to our practice. Additional applicant qualities should include:
- Flexibility in terms of work schedule and the day-to-day flow of operations
- Strong computer skills with cross-platform abilities such as Mac software/programs, scheduling/appointments
- Willingness to be cross-trained to a limited extent on most non-medical roles in the office
- Positive, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
We will expect you to be independent in your decisions, conversations, and actions. For this reason, you must be very smart, confident, mindful, well thought out, aware of process and systems, and able to anticipate patient needs and questions. Applicants must be able to adapt and learn.
This position does not require personnel supervision or management experience.
Required Certification/Education: Certified Medical Assistant
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Surgery CenterWhy Work Here?
Exceptional leadership, excellent benefits, positive culture!
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Center offers the best of everything. We are proud to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Care, Inc. (AAAHC). Dr. Jon Mendelsohn, a Double-board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Medical Director, has expanded our practice with the addition of Studio A, our non-surgical division specializing in all things cosmetic. Younger looking skin, education, and our patient are our passion.
HealthcareView all jobs at Surgery Center