- $100,000 to $115,000 Yearly
Plant Manager shall report to the President and shall supervise the entire manufacturing facility
- Responsibilities for the direct supervision of the entire plant.
- Plant Manager shall implement the manufacturing philosophy, policy, standards and modes of Manufacturing Operation as formulated by the President.
- Responsible for developing strategic plans to promote overall profit and growth objectives for Toyo Seat USA by utilizing SWOT analysis to determine external and internal issues that are relevant to its purpose and its strategic direction.
- Assure Toyo Seat’s Quality and Environmental Polices are understood and maintained.
- Assure Toyo Seat’s Interested Parties and their associated risk and opportunities.
- Review opportunities and risk, establish goals and objectives, by monitoring the organizational metrics and plans that are presented within each plants Management Review and Corporate Business Review.
- Develop and maintain document contingency plans as a course of action designed to help the organization respond effectively to a significant future event or situation that may or may not happen.
8. Coordinate and monitor results for drill schedules called out within Toyo Seat’s Contingency Plan to ensure each Associate is prepared for plan activation and exercising gaps; combined improve plan effectiveness and overall organizational preparedness.
- Understanding IATF-16949 and ISO-14001 Requirements that are associated with Toyo Seat.
- Establish and initiate processes and procedures of day to day plant functions and operations which conform to and are required to achieve corporate objectives.
- Provide liaison with and coordinate the activities of the manufacturing operations. Plan and direct the compilation of reports, analysis and information relating to the vital and sensitive aspects of plant-wide functions.
- Plan and implement innovative changes in the plant-wide manufacturing process using the knowledge and information derived from various reports and analysis submitted by other departments. Utilize standard corporate procedures, managerial processes and systems in conformity with established budgetary limitations, requirements, and standard corporate organizational policies and procedures.
- Arrange for and participate in various meetings and conferences between corporate customers, potential customers and suppliers to facilitate and improve beneficial business relationships and operations.
- Duties include analysis of financial reports on corporate plant-wide operations and evaluation of existing manufacturing procedures in order to identify areas susceptible to improvement and refinement of existing plant facilities, procedures, standards and functions.
- Meet all established goals and objectives in a timely manner by maximizing plant resources and utilization of Kaizen activities.
- The Imlay City assigned Plant Manager’s responsibilities will include responsibilities for Corporate Program Management (PPD) administrative and management.
Education and Experience
1. Requires a 4 year degree
8 years managerial experience.
Managerial experience within several different manufacturing positions.
- Managerial experience with several difference manufacturing positions.
- Must have knowledge of IATF-16949 and ISO-14001 Requirements
- Must have knowledge of Core Tools, P-PAP, APQP and Customer Specific Requirements.
1. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
3. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
4. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so other will understand
5. The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
Surge StaffingFlemingsburg, KY
WebsiteView All Surge Staffing Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.