New Accounts Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The New Accounts Manager is responsible for identifying, prospecting and securing business opportunities to support new revenue growth for a specific geographic area. This includes overall responsibility for:
1) developing and implementing sales strategies for new account prospects, active and inactive client accounts
2) working with field management to plan, conduct and follow up on sales activities
3) achieving profit results in assigned areas consistent with predetermined forecasts/ expectations.
4) Salary position with opportunity for quarterly bonuses.
Surge is a national leader with over 50 years of experience providing quality staffing and innovative workforce solutions. We take priority in building personal, long-term partnerships with our clients, and ensuring that each placement is the right fit. We are unlike other staffing agencies in that we take the time to get to know your company and its goals. Our national network has connected more than 122,000 employees on an annual basis and growing.
- Develop account sales plans/approaches with Manager on a minimum of 30 target accounts
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales calls, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, in-office demonstrations, direct mail campaigns, and follow up activity
- Conduct prospect, active and inactive account sales calls independently and jointly with branch office staff and management as prioritized by Manager
- Functions as lead and primary sales resource on identified target accounts and is responsible for creating the account plan
- Responsible for coordinating the approach and communication strategy of new and reactivated client accounts to responsible branch office(s)
- Provides additional sales expertise and partners with branch staff as a dedicated sales resource to enhance sales efforts through engaging in specific action plans, presentations, activities and techniques both personally and consultative to secure business
- Develops strategic solution-oriented sales plans to increase business within key accounts and partners with branch office staff to implement
- Sells strategic product and service offerings/solutions and negotiates pricing strategy with assistance of Manager
- Partners with branch office and Headquarters staff to enhance/supplement product knowledge needed to close the sale as well as implement the product solution
- Support driving sales closure to shorten sales cycle and ensure sales goals and objectives are met
- Analyze prospect requirements and needs to understand how Company products and services can be applied to meet these needs and resolve problems
- Establish contacts in the business community including active participation in local networking events to increase brand recognition and awareness
- Respond quickly to all customer and prospect inquiries and needs
- All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the company
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data some college coursework or equivalent and things to determine courses of action business experience preferred
- At least 3 years proven outside direct sales including developing sales strategies, experience with focus in consultative and conducting cold calls, making sales solution-oriented sales approaches. presentations, closing techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Self-motivated with exhibited sense of PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet urgency in all sales and service related activity.
- Ability to remember information (e.g., Strong emphasis on listening skills policies, procedures) or locate resources to find information as needed Ability to work effectively in team environments
- Ability to travel to various locations (e.g., customer sites, other company offices)
- Strong leadership skills, initiative and needed creativity with the ability to identify and convey successful techniques
- Cooperative, team-oriented, patient, calm under pressure
- Ability to produce results within an autonomous environment, within company guidelines and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to advise, counsel, guide and influence the opinions and decisions of other
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Surge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. Surge is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at ProfessionalStaffing@surgestaffing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
BusinessView all jobs at Surge Staffing