Bilingual Entry Level Customer Service Specialist
Surge Staffing is seeking Entry Level Customer Service Specialists with high energy, work ethic, good attitude, personality with a good phone voice. This is a permanent, full-time internal position with Surge Staffing. Considerations will be made immediately.
Entry Level Customer Service / Sales
Must be able to speak, write, & read Spanish and English.
Looking for a way to enter a positive office environment? Tired of working in retail/dining with no work/life balance?
Our Entry level Customer Service role is a great position to get your steps into a professional workspace! With ample of opportunity to grow within, we will ensure that you will gain rewarding experience as part as the Surge Team!
No experience necessary!
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver superb customer service to clients and temporary associates
- Perform resume searches, refer to established candidate pool and other staffing/job board resources to fulfill client orders in a timely manner
- Recruit, conduct interviews and follow-up with candidates and temporary associates
- Successfully and strategically match employee skill sets to customers' hiring needs
- Assist in the development of business leads & retention of current clientele
- Act as a professional and reliable liaison between temporary associates and clients
- Maximize billable hours to increase market share and branch profits
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance.
- Conduct service calls to ensure quality customer service; conduct outside sales calls to obtain new business partnerships and customers
- Present customers with additional Surge Staffing products and services
- Implement and manage detailed marketing programs for sales calls, direct mail, in-office demonstrations, and public relations for assigned branch
- Nurture strong business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service skills and implementing customer development & retention strategies
- Recruit, train and retain temporary associates; coach and counsel temporary associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of temporary associates, as well as customers and other personnel
- High school diploma required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet
- Ability to travel to various locations and customer sites as needed, reliable transportation a must
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently as well as in a group setting
- Sales-minded, team-oriented, and exceptionally calm under pressure
Surge offers great employee benefits such as:
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Weekly pay
- Discretionary quarterly bonuses
- 401k options
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Internal referral bonuses
- Gym membership
- The opportunity to help people find jobs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Surge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. Surge is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at ProfessionalStaffing@surgestaffing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Surge StaffingEaston, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.