Bilingual Branch Supervisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Branch Supervisor is responsible for the effective supervision and profitable operation of an assigned branch office. This includes overall responsibility for:
1) achieving profit results consistent with established expectations
2) effective supervision of permanent staff
3) learning the implementation of a consistent business development program to maximize billable hours and sales growth, thereby increasing market share and operating profits
4) implementing and supervising the Performance Selection System (PSS) program.
Must be able to speak and write in English & Spanish.
Surge is a national leader with over 50 years of experience providing quality staffing and innovative workforce solutions. We take priority in building personal, long-term partnerships with our clients, and ensuring that each placement is the right fit. We are unlike other staffing agencies in that we take the time to get to know your company and its goals. Our national network has connected more than 122,000 employees on an annual basis and growing.
- Implement and monitor company quality standards, including the Performance Selection System (PSS) program, for all services rendered
- Implement and supervise a detailed marketing program of personal sales calls, telephone sales, direct mail in-office demonstrations and public relations for assigned branch
- Direct and supervise customer development activities within the office, including face-to-face customer contact to create and develop a good business relationship with existing and inactive customers and retain and build additional revenues
- Implement and monitor activities designed to recruit, train and retain temporary employees needed to fill all available assignments
- Ensure customer orders are filled with quality placements
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of temporaries and customers
- Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
- Present e-solutions, Vendor Management, HR Services, Payroll, assessments, training and other service programs to customers in order to secure or maintain their business
- Provide overall supervision and counsel to branch service staff
- Conduct regular permanent staff meetings to ensure good communication within local branches
- Perform functions of other branch staff as needed
- Conduct outside sales and service calls to ensure quality customer service and expand business
- Conduct outside sales and service calls to reactivate inactive customer accounts
- Make skill sourcing telephone calls to acquire new business
- Implement bill/pay structure to ensure a proper gross profit level
- Determine customer credit extensions with assistance from branch manager, district manager or the corporate credit department
- Implement company collection policies and procedure
- Must maintain 1500 billable hours
- Complete and maintain company reports to log individual and branch sales/service activities
- Follow company policies and procedures for all staffing and customer activity
- All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the company
- Process and assist with unemployment claims as directed by the Unemployment Department staff
- Process and assist with Workers' Compensation claims as directed by the Workers' Compensation Department staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalency in work Strong written and verbal communication experience or education required skills
- Must be able to speak and write in English and Spanish.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Ability to provide excellent customer service supervisory or leadership role, preferably in to all clients (customers and employees) the staffing industry Ability to advise, counsel, guide and
- Previous experience in sales, human influence the opinions and decisions of resources, or a service industry required others (e.g. customers and employees)
- Ability to access areas where needed people, Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data information or equipment are located and things to determine courses of action
- Ability to understand and accurately apply Previous business development experience basic math skills including developing sales strategies,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, conducting cold calls, making sales
- PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet presentations, closing techniques and developing service and pricing proposals
- Ability to make competent use of work Ability to demonstrate success working in related equipment and materials a fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-
- Ability to remember information (e.g., oriented environment policies, procedures) or locate resources to Self-motivated with exhibited sense of find information as needed urgency in all sales and service related
- Ability to travel to various locations (e.g., activity customer sites, other company offices) as Exceptional communication, presentation, needed follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and Strong emphasis on listening skills tactfully with others Ability to develop teams and work effectively
- Ability to work with other team members as in team environments well as independently Strong leadership skills, initiative and
- Ability to shift back and forth between two creativity with the ability to identify or more tasks and convey successful techniques and
- Cooperative, team-oriented, patient, calm approaches under pressure Ability to develop the professional skills of
- Ability to arrange things in certain order (e.g., employees alphabetically, numerically)
- Ability to produce results within an autonomous environment, within company guidelines and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Surge is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law. Surge is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at ProfessionalStaffing@surgestaffing.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Surge Staffing