- Posted: over a month ago
Who is SurgeHire?
SurgeHire is not your traditional staffing company. Founded by corporate and oilfield services employees who wanted a better option for candidates. Where honesty, transparency, and expertise guide job seekers search for not just a job but the best career opportunity for each job seeker. By leveraging their network of clients and extensive personal relationships, the leadership team is able to match qualified candidates with the perfect job opportunities for each individual.
Whether you are a senior level expert looking to find where you can make the biggest impact or new to the industry looking for the best opportunity to get you foot in the door, the SurgeHire Team can guide you and placed in your ideal position.
Our client is the world's most advanced oil and gas technology company. They offer top notch benefits including 401k match 6%, Health, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing, etc. plus every new hire starts with a minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation. With innovative products, they lead the industry in both Oilfield Services but also in the Energy Transition with their new proprietary technology for renewable/clean energy space. Whether you want a job in your hometown, across the USA, or an exciting international job, they have the right opportunity for you with operations in over 85 countries and 100,000+ employees.
Our Drivers are essential to our business. They are primarily responsible for the safe and effective operation of the various types of vehicles. Safety is our number one priority, so all our drivers must successfully pass an assessment, attend a driver training course, and give a satisfactory commentary drive before they can drive company vehicles.
They are detail oriented and pay close attention to the environment in which they work, and the passengers and equipment for which they are responsible for on every journey. Will report to the Driving Supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports operations by driving and operating various types of equipment including but not limited to straight trucks, tractor trailer combination, light and medium duty trucks, etc. to and from well sites.
- Completes Driver's Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) for all equipment driven and towed and submitted to correct location.
- Completes and follows all journey management standards and policies. · Correctly log Hours of Service per DOT requirements.
- Ensures driver license and all other required documents are always in their possession when driving.
- Properly communicate with coordinator for assignment, and check-in throughout shift.
- Follows load securement guidelines for all shipments.
- Adhere to all posted speed limits as well as Schlumberger's requirements.
- Correctly uses PPE for task at hand.
- Offload product at well site into correct storage silo.
- Safety and environmental awareness are a primary focus. Stops job when there is a safety lapse.
- Class A CDL
- No Restrictions
- Pass company screens
- Pass FMCSA Protocols
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?