Inside Technical Sales Rep
- Posted: 1 day ago
Base pay at least $20/hour pay - plus commission
- $500 @ 30 days
- $1,000 @ 90 days
The Inside Sales Representative is in charge of generating leads, moving the sales process forward, closing new business, and meeting or exceeding opportunity-based sales goals. The Inside Sales Representative will do research in order to find prospects and communicate with business targets via phone and email. This person will also actively assist in the design and implementation of firm marketing efforts, offering crucial feedback based on his or her interactions with prospects.
- Warm-call prospects produced by third-party lead sources.
- Research and find accounts to develop sales prospects.
- To begin the sales process, identify decision makers among targeted leads.
- Penetrate all of your target accounts and generate revenue from within your client base.
- Determine the essential strategic sales methods in collaboration with suitable team members.
- Create and distribute qualified chances to other members of your team.
- Maintain and expand the company's prospect database.
- Pass leads to suitable team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, and so on to ensure follow-up.
- Support marketing efforts such trade exhibitions, exhibits, and other events as needed.
- Make outbound cross-sell and up-sell calls to existing clients by phone and email.
- Handle uninvited prospect calls and turn them into sales.
- Overcome potential customers' objections.
- Highlight product/service qualities and benefits, and provide pricing information.
- In the corporate database, enter new client information and make modifications to existing accounts.
- If necessary, attend periodic sales training.
- Communicate brand identity and corporate perspective effectively.
- A university or college diploma, or a satisfactory combination of education and experience is required.
- Two to three years of direct sales or telesales experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to convert leads, complete sales, and meet sales targets.
- Strong background in prospect qualification, call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Qualifying possibilities involving numerous key decision makers with success.
- Strong sales principles, methods, practices, and strategies knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and objection-resolution abilities.
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term customer connections.
- Excellent presenting and verbal communication skills.
Excellent ability to listen.
- Excellent written communication abilities.
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of energy and a contagious enthusiasm.
- Ability to execute basic mathematical calculations and figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or displays on occasion.
- Ability to operate both independently and collaboratively.
- Integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Customer relationship management software experience
- Travel may be necessary.
- Ability to participate in and lead presentations
- The use of a desktop computer and its peripherals necessitates manual dexterity.
- As needed, overtime.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Company-matched 401(k).
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks accrued monthly during the first year.
- Life insurance provided by the company.
- Company-provided short-term disability insurance.
- Company-provided long-term disability insurance.
- Healthy Living Program
SurfacePrep founded in 1956 is the largest national network of regional distributors of high-quality abrasive blasting media, specialty ceramics, and abrasive finishing equipment.
You should be proficient in:
- Excellent Communication Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- ERP Software
$20 - $25 / hr
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?