Furniture Repair Technician
- Expired: May 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paid training! Excellent paid time off, commission eligible, company car, phone reimbursement, and flexibility
WHO WE ARE:
At Surface Experts, our mission is to develop outstanding teams by investing in strong relationships. Together we work to solve our customers’ problems by reducing the waste of time, money and materials which end up in landfills.
To establish and lead a nationally recognized market for surface repair as an alternative to replacement or complete refinishing. Our goal is to be represented in every major metropolitan area, and for our brand to be synonymous with spot repair among all facilities and maintenance management.
We are a national franchise and are in the process of growing our local team. We are looking for a person to fill our field technician role. Both men and women make great Surface Experts techs, but there are a few requirements that help us determine whether someone will have the skill set to be able to learn quickly.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to join a brand new business and start building it together with an eye to leadership. Here are key qualities we look for:
- Desire to learn and be coached.
- Loves working with your hands.
- Clean driving record.
- Eye for detail.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent Work Ethic.
- Experience of working with your hands, whether that’s in construction, manufacturing or even a hobby.
- Having experience working in facilities maintenance can be very helpful.
- It is helpful, but not necessary to have an art background. Understanding color and how to match color is a large part of what we do. If you are color blind than this is not the job for you.
- The training process is extensive so we are only interested in hiring someone who can make at least a 2-year commitment.
As our Creative Restoration Specialist (Field Technician) you will perform small damage to surfaces like Floors, Countertops, Bathtubs, Cabinets, Appliances, Furniture, Elevator Panels...Almost EVERYTHING!
- Most repairs are simple and smaller than a dinner plate, yet our competition focuses on complete resurfacing. Our objective is a happy customer and a long-term relationship. We focus on saving our customers time, money and wasted materials that end up in a landfill.
- Our typical repair requires only 1 to 2 tablespoons of product so our technicians can carry their entire set of tools and equipment in a small vehicle. Our approach is clean and free of odors in less than two hours
- Competitive compensation with commission/bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and accruable vacation
- Paid training
- A company car and/or car allowance for commuting and job duties
- Learning a new trade and growing with a new business
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Surface Experts Corporate.
Surface Experts - Capitol Region
RetailView all jobs at Surface Experts - Capitol Region