SENIOR CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - CONTRACT
Act as a liaison between contractor clients and surety companies. Provide support to producers. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and surety companies. Collaborate with sales team to achieve goals.
- Act as point person for bond requests and related matters
- Review bond requests for completeness and accuracy. Contact client for questions or missing information.
- Address client's needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible
- Work closely with producers for any unresolved matters or questions
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of bid updates and other information related to bid, final and miscellaneous bonds
- Ensure surety is updated regularly
- Have a thorough understanding of products including bond forms and onerous contract language
- Initiate initial billings in Bond Pro
- Responsible for bond renewals. Once a renewal list is provided to you, reach out to client 90 days in advance of renewal. You should review each bond to note any cancellation clauses, definite expiration periods or if the bond is continuous prior to reaching out to the client. Such information should be noted on the file for easy access. Obtain any required releases as soon as possible. Note file and advise the surety company.
- Work with producers to maintain an understanding of current backlogs, financial status and potential issues with outdated financial information, etc.
- Phone Block
Education: High school diploma or equivalent . College preferred
Experience: Proficiency with customer relationship management 1 -2 years related experience
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Be able to work well under pressure
Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail
Strong math skills
Strong organization skills
Surety Bond Professionals, IncWhy Work Here?
We are proud of our values and want to give you the opportunity to join our team of “A players”, dedicated to our “business-family”.
Surety Bond Professionals, Inc., is an independent bond-only agency, committed to the principles of service, integrity and professionalism. We view our clients, employees and underwriters as our “business family”. We strive to offer each and every one of them unsurpassed attention and support to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship. We have a keen understanding that success for everyone is only possible through helping all of our constituents achieve their goals and objectives...A truly satisfied customer, employee or vendor is the best business strategy of all.
205 Union StNatick, MA