Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Surell Accessories, a leading wholesale distributor of fur and faux fur accessories, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Support Specialist. Surell is a family-owned business with high-end products found at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Macy's, and other major retailers across North America and throughout the world.
Sales Support Specialist duties include:
· Providing administrative support for sales team: coordinate meetings, organize sales materials, and take meeting notes.
· Maintaining new product line process, including a record of new designs, manufacturer details, and samples.
· Assisting in creating line sheets for the sales team.
· Maintaining product samples from start to finish: (1) Order, distribute, and keep a record of all manufacturer samples. (2) Handle customer sample requests.
· Delivering best possible customer assistance as needed, by phone and email.
· Seeking to expand working knowledge of all Surell collections, including market research as requested.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to write and present to a target audience.
· Self-motivated, creative person who is eager to work with a team.
· Degree in related field (such as marketing, communications, media, or business administration) preferred.
· Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
· Media editing (Adobe Creative Cloud) preferred.
Surell Accessories Inc
198 North Main StTroy, NH
Get fresh Senior Sales Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.