Brief Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who must have the ability to analyze the current business processes and design applicable solutions while understanding our current technology environment. Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for analyzing, documenting and speaking to requirements in an Agile environment. Must have the ability to code, develop and create a solution prototype as needed. Participates in technology selection, when applicable, with Enterprise Architecture and Lead Development team members. Senior Software Engineer must have strong experience in working with the project management team to ensure vision is met through the project lifecycle. Should be flexible with working hour and work along with API team in Mumbai, India.
Brief Product Description
SurePrep's software solutions 1040SCAN, SPbinder and TaxCaddy plus onshore and offshore tax preparation outsource services allow accounting firms to increase productivity and profitability while promoting a completely digital tax workflow. SurePrep provides the most automated solutions available to streamline the entire 1040 process for both the CPA and taxpayer. We seek out the brightest candidates capable of tackling the ever-evolving tech industry while maintain a reputation that has lasted over 20 years. Our employees make SurePrep LLC. Our company culture and competitive compensations are a few reasons why we attract and maintain top talent.
• Must be well-versed in .NET Framework and C#.
• Understands and transforms business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications for reliability, scalability, security and integration.
• Demonstrated experience using key analyst and design methods (including Domain-driven Design (DDD), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Behavior Driven Design (BDD), Test Driven Design (TDD)).
• Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
• Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and debug various .NET applications
• Review and refactor code
• Document development and operational procedures
• Extensive development experience with .Net APIs and best practices
• Works closely with other Solution Architects/Designers/Developers to ensure consistency, compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans, quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
• Follow Scrum methodology for software development, TDD and DevOps best practices.
• Consistently use PMO prescribed tools like Jira and Confluence.
• Work with Mumbai based API teams.
• Address high priority customer support issues independently.
• Participate in design and architecture of forward-looking projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
• 8+ years’ experience in software development Developments
• 5+ years’ experience with Backend Development
• Prior experience of working in a large-scale enterprise web application
• Prior experience of working with teams across the globe
• Ability to multi task, context switch and work in fast paced dynamic environment
• Energetic, highly organized and self-driven individual
• Flexible working hours
• Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
• Must have exceptional communication skills
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Azure
• Knowledge of React
• Knowledge of WPF application development
• Knowledge of Swagger
• Experience with Bitbucket/Git