Brief Job Description
We are looking for a mid-level Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute test cases. Execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
Brief Product Description
Reviewer Dashboard is a product developed in-house at Sureprep LLC, geared towards the web. The Reviewer Dashboard provides CPAs the ability to manage clients at a high level while seeing their overall progress in the tax preparation process, while bringing other Sureprep services to one application. Reviewer Dashboard allows reviewing tax documents and signing off on client progress.
Any graduate degree preferred, but not a must.
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA/Confluence
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
• Responsible for planning, designing, executing, reviewing, and reporting results of software quality testing. Mitigates risk by adhering to software quality criteria.
• Participates in test case development, test execution, defect triage and resolution
• Proactively engages with development teams to help promote prevention of defects early in project/development lifecycle.
• 3-6 years’ experience in Mobile and web testing
• Strong knowledge on QA methodologies, tools and process
• Experience with working in an Agile/Scrum development project
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is plus