Customer Support Representative- $22/hour- Full-Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Software Support Representative
Our continued growth is your opportunity to join a dynamic organization with industry leading software solutions. SurePrep creates workflow automation solutions for the tax industry. Our software support team assists clients through phone, email and chat. During off peak months, this role also works on projects to enhance our service and assists other departments when possible. This position requires a customer orientated outlook, good written and verbal communication, and critical thinking skills. SurePrep provides excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a great work culture.
· Assist clients in their use of SurePrep software products
· Write professional responses using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
· Assess technical issues, troubleshooting, and identify solutions.
· Educate and coach customers on best practices for using SurePrep’s products and services.
· Efficiently respond to customer contacts via email, chat and phone, maintaining composure during challenging situations.
· Complete tasks and projects as assigned by management.
· At least two years of experience in a customer support role
. Tech support experience is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system is a plus
In accordance with Federal mandates, SurePrep reserves the right to require onsite employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
SurePrepWhy Work Here?
Come work for one of the fastest growing software companies in Orange County where work-life balance and a great culture are our priorities.
SurePrep has become one of the fastest growing software companies in Orange County. Our software solutions such as 1040SCAN, SPbinder and TaxCaddy plus onshore and offshore tax preparation outsource services allow accounting firms to increase productivity and profitability while promoting a completely digital tax workflow. SurePrep provides the most automated solutions available to streamline the entire 1040 process for both the CPA and taxpayer. We seek out the brightest candidates capable of tackling the ever-evolving tech industry while maintaining a reputation that has lasted over 20 years. Our employees make SurePrep LLC. Our company culture and competitive compensations are a few reasons why we attract and maintain top talent.
17890 Sky Park CirIrvine, CA