Client Success Associate
Privately held advisory / consultancy firm is seeking a passionate Client Success Associate who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and delivering Client training via web conference or face-to-face meetings. You will engage current clients in an effort to identify their needs and promote our products / services. The perfect candidate should be results-oriented, self-starter capable of problem solving, managing changing priorities and being flexible in the day-to-day job functions.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maximize business potential through strong relationship management and consultative sales techniques.
o Describe value add of Company’s solutions/services which are not currently utilized by Client and promote additional Company products and services.
· Perform onsite and web-based training sessions
· Input Clients data and other sales data into customer relationship management software.
· Closely follow current market intelligence, industry trends, client feedback and business needs.
· Understand CPA Firms’ business model and how to consult CPA’s on maximizing tax return preparation and review efficiency.
· Share best practices, knowledge and learning with Team
The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of the company and will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives and/or other client team members.
· Client Service oriented.
· Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities.
· Strong problem solving and market research skills.
· Great team player.
· Confidentiality: Must be able to safeguard sensitive information.
· Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
· Pay commensurate with experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ sales experience preferred.
Background check required.
Required education: Bachelor’s, or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.