- Posted: over a month ago
SureCam enables small and mid-sized businesses with vehicles on the road to have real-time visibility into harsh driving events and accidents. Our mission is simple: help fleets run safer and more profitably. We are relentlessly focused on providing the easiest video telematics solution on the market and providing a seamless experience for our clients.
We believe every fleet, from 5 vehicles to 5,000 vehicles, should have access to the same best-in-class technology that provides real time visibility into what is happening on the road at an affordable price. Our commitment to putting this critical safety technology into the hands of fleet managers regardless of fleet size is why we were recognized as a Top 10 Fleet Management Solution.
We are a fast-growing company which makes for an exciting atmosphere where hard workers and innovative thinkers are recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Check out our 4.9 company rating on Glassdoor!
This role will be responsible for selling SureCam's software and camera solution to commercial vehicle fleets in the US in a primarily virtual environment.
- Responsible for researching, prospecting, engaging, and closing new client relationships
- Ability to sell across multiple decision makers, including Owners, Presidents, Executives, Directors of Operations and Directors of Safety
- Ability to understand each prospects' unique business needs, and position SureCam's solution to meet such prospect's priorities
- Outstanding presentation skills to showcase SureCam's solution and demonstrate the solution's value proposition
- Organized, responsive, and structured within SureCam's business development process
- Informed and current in understanding technology and regulation within the commercial transportation industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in one of the following areas:
- Commercial transportation or fleet sales
- Technology solutions serving the transportation or logistics market
- Software-as-a-Service solutions sold to small or midsize businesses
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas in a virtual environment (must be comfortable using technology)
- Proven experience managing complicated sales, including multiple decision makers
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Experience managing sales process through CRM and other technology tools
- Occasional travel required (approximately 10%)
SureCam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at SureCam