"We believe exceptional people drive exceptional results. The Manager role for a Surcheros restaurant is an incredible opportunity to anchor or boost your career. We are seeking motivated Managers with excellent interpersonal and business management skills. Most importantly, is the ability to build and lead a high-performance team that works well together to increase profits and provide superior service.
The Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity, and respect. The Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day to day performance of job duties. The Manager will be vital to the success of their team members and the restaurant’s growth.
Surcheros is a fast-moving, quickly-scaling fast casual concept. This creates ample opportunity for upward growth if you are a candidate that aims toward regional or district manger responsibilities.
We require all candidates to have 2 years management experience. If this opportunity sounds like it fits your skill-set, we would enjoy speaking with you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that your team members provide the best customer service
- Set high standards for guests and consistently hold everyone to those high standards
- Make guests feel welcome and important
- Provide knowledge, guidance, and training to assistant managers and team members to exceed guest expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings
- Addressing and resolving guest complaints quickly and with a Smile
- Maximize profits by optimizing Profits & Loss and other financials
- Managing inventory, labor costs, food costs, and overall controls of financials
- Overall accountability of the restaurant
- Competitive salary plus Quarterly Opportunities for bonuses
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- The Manager must be extremely guest oriented
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Friendly, respectful attitude
- Able to work on their feet up to 13 hours at a time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs”
Surcheros Fresh Mex
Why Work Here?
Fast growing restaurant chain providing room for professional and personal growth