Salt Lake City, Utah
Who We Are
Suralink is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that makes requesting and receiving sensitive information clear and easy. Our platform makes the lives of accountants, security professionals, lenders, investors, and other professionals easier by giving them a simple way to request, receive, track, and manage their document collection process. Our primary customers are CPA firms.
Who We’re Looking For
This position is an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic new marketing team at a thriving startup. We’re looking for an exceptional designer who is creative, collaborative, and driven by a challenge to execute quickly and thoughtfully. You bring initiative and strategic thinking to the various projects and brand touchpoints you have influence over. We place tremendous value on our company’s roots and culture: a mix of innovation, hard work, creativity, and a sense of purpose. This is a great opportunity to join a team in a high-growth industry and be a part of our expanding business.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will work with the Director of Marketing to build a modern, unique brand and to create and execute on demand, marketing, and sales support initiatives. You will be responsible for the everything visual—including the website—and helping effectively communicate our brand to grow our business.
You’ll develop innovative and creative concepts for:
- Sales and marketing materials
- Presentations and templates
- Event displays
- Digital marketing ads
- Dimensional mail and packaging
- Environmental graphics
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant Art program and 3+ years related working experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, print production, PowerPoint and Google Slides, and responsive web design
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines, and appropriately managing expectations
- Must be extremely well organized, work well under pressure, and be a strong problem solver
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- *Portfolio—pdf or website—must be submitted upon application to be considered.
What You Get:
- Salary: $65,000 to $75,000
- The chance to be a core member of SaaS startup with strong growth.
- A company culture that is relaxed and open minded while valuing performance, the final product, and our customers.
- PTO, competitive compensation, health benefits, and the ability to grow with the company.