The Account Manager is responsible for the growth and development for Supremia's client engagements in the Beverage market. Successful candidates must be capable of producing innovative creative concepts designed to target each unique customer market, achieve results of increasing sales and profits, and managing clients’ expectations. This is a key role at Supremia since it often influences the degree of success and account retention. It requires you to excel at trouble shooting client’s needs, as well as work well with internal teams to deliver optimal results.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
The Account Manager acts as the primary point of contact for the client and ensures a consistent communication leading to a high level of client satisfaction. His main responsibilities are:
Client Relationships and Management:
- Collaborate with sales team during the whole sales process, to onboard and integrate new clients
- Build and develop strong long-term relationships with Supremia accounts at executive level and pro-actively follow up on clients facilitating additional sales and reference visits
- Detect opportunities and help developing new business at existing clients
- Lead the day to day activities of Supremia with the client
- Analyze prospect/client expectations to optimize Supremia positioning and solution offering, and elaborate a standard response strategy to client requests
- Collaborate internally with Procurement, Design and Web team to gather the necessary information in order to propose realistic and viable solutions
- Act as the link between the client and the legal department of Supremia during contract negotiations and when facing issues
- Achieve impact in sales meetings and presentations and negotiate autonomously and firmly about deliverable services and prices
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Ensure Supremia commitments are respected and clients are satisfied.
Sales and Company Contribution:
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of the solutions and services of Supremia
- Create awareness about Supremia solutions and services among existing clients through events, networking, personal investigations.
- Understand the competitors’ offerings, have a clear perception of the market evolution, and be able to define the key differentiators of our solutions and services.
- Respect, represent and act according to the commercial strategy and branding of Supremia.
- Reach and/or exceed annual individual and departmental sales, profit and margin quota.
- Maintain "pipeline" (flow of potential upsell opportunities and their chance of success, with projected sales-volumes attached) and share information with management and colleagues.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of packaging industry experience, preferred.
- Experience with consumer brands a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A history of growing and maintaining business
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel 25-40%
- This is a remote position to start with potential for established office environment