Our client is a well-established research based specialty pharmaceutical company currently expanding their sales force. In this role, the rep will call primarily on respiratory, ENT, allergy, and primary care/family practice physicians. These are single person protected territories, with no teammates or overlapping representatives. The Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of previous outside business to business sales experience with a documented track record in the top 20% nationally.
Our client offers rapid advancement based on performance, a complete training and development program, car allowance, cell phone, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and exceptional benefits. If you would like to work your way up within a growing research-based pharmaceutical organization, this is the position for you!
Salary: $60K plus targeted bonus and commission of $50K at plan, but it is an uncapped bonus/commission structure.
- 2+ years of outside b2b sales experience in competitive markets
- Aggressive selling approach
- Highly competitive, ambitious and determined
- Strong desire to work in sales
- Competitive Salary and Aggressive Bonus/Commission Structure
- Car Allowance and Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Cell Phone Benefit
- One or more years of outside business to business (B2B) sales experience is required.
- BA/BS: 4 year college degree is required
- Documented proven track record of sales success, ideally top 20% national performance
- Clean Driving Record - No DUI or DWI convictions.
- Clean job history, no job-jumpers (no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years)