Our client is an established specialty pharmaceutical company currently expanding their sales force. In this role, the rep will call primarily on dermatologists and podiatrists. These are single person protected territories, with no teammates or overlapping representatives. The Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of previous outside business to business sales experience with a documented track record in the top 20% nationally.
Our client offers rapid advancement based on performance, a complete training and development program, car allowance, cell phone, 401K, employee stock purchase program, and exceptional benefits. If you would like to work your way up within a growing pharmaceutical organization, this is the position for you!
Salary: $60K plus targeted bonus and commission of $45K at plan, but it is an uncapped bonus/commission structure.
- 1+ years of outside b2b sales experience in competitive markets
- Aggressive selling approach
- Highly competitive, ambitious and determined
- Strong desire to work in sales
- Competitive Salary and Aggressive Bonus/Commission Structure
- Car Allowance and Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Cell Phone Benefit
- One or more years of outside business to business (B2B) sales experience is required.
- BA/BS: 4 year college degree is required
- Documented proven track record of sales success, ideally top 20% national performance
- Clean Driving Record - No DUI or DWI convictions.
- Clean job history, no job-jumpers (no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years)