Sales Representative - Las Vegas Territory
- Expired: 5 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
It is time to join a robust, dynamic sales agency that believes success is achieved through open-door policies, networking and brainstorming sessions, and a stimulating environment that encourages growth and promotes leadership development instead of quotas.
We have an immediate opening for a charismatic, future-focused Sales Representative. As the Sales Representative, you will be responsible for accelerating account growth, driving revenue, and paving the way for regional and national expansion opportunities. You will be the go-to-market and account expert for client executives and the internal sales team as we rapidly scale and prepare for next year.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a high-performing team of Sales Consultants supporting a designated account through direct customer engagements
- Analyze the sales pipeline and provide regular campaign status updates to forecast projected growth accurately
- Actively identify and engage new potential accounts through individual sales efforts to increase market penetration and exceed sales targets
- Oversee and maintain the sales pipeline's functionality from prospecting and lead generation to closing the sale and creating a referral-based sales channel
- Execute sales deliverables and generate new revenue through prospecting, lead generation techniques, and cross-selling opportunities
- Stay current on industry trends and consumer buying activities. Share information and updates with the Sales Department and internal executives
- Use your strategic leadership ability to inspire change, drive performance, and develop high-functioning sales professionals
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales, customer service, account management, or a client-facing position
- You have some leadership, mentorship, or coaching experience with a focus on building, developing, and supporting high-performance teams
- You can positively impact others' attitudes, appeal to their motivations, and influence change through compassion, empathy, and accountability
- You have a futuristic mindset and can set realistic targets to achieve defined success
- You have a reputation for knowing what you want, being decisive, and working harder than anyone to achieve your goals
Want to learn more?
We are Supreme Concepts - a market-leading, sales solution provider backed by some of the largest and most influential brands in the Telecommunications, Clean Energy, Home Security, and Food & Beverage industries, and are fortunate to be surrounded by an incredible team of vibrant, tenacious trailblazers. We are a marketplace and close-knit community leading a movement that provides companies resilient, cost-effective sales solutions and increases their market share. This critical match drives businesses forward while simultaneously providing unmatched growth opportunities to our organization and team members.
Powered by JazzHR
Supreme Concepts Inc.
AddressNorth Las Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Supreme Concepts Inc.
Get fresh Territory Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.