- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
US Roofing/Supreme Services provides commercial and multi-family ROOFING, SIDING & DRYWALL services across the continental US. With an emphasis on large phase projects. Our Superintendents manage the Crew Leaders. Our Superintendents oversee the jobs in progress to ensure that they are on schedule, meets budget both with labor, materials, and project overhead and monitors each job’s Safety record. Our Superintendents and Project Manager work together to schedule material and labor. Our Superintendents will be in constant contact with the Project Manager to ensure the jobs run on schedule and under budget, and all information needed by the Foremen is provided in a timely manner.
- Meet or exceed budget goals
- Work with Project Manager and Operations Director to negotiate and recruit and hire the best installers
- Complete production tracker and update daily
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates
- Work with Project Manager and Operations Director to update WIP reports monthly
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations
- Assist with change order amount when requested
- Manage subcontractors to verify that they are supplying adequate resources to meet contract requirements
- Secure project resources in the most cost-effective manner and ensure they are on site at the appropriate time. Manage bid-buy out with trade partners.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- Communicate properly with the General
- Approve or reject sub invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your Project Accountant
- Review scope of work, submittals, schedule and contract
- Travel required. 50% minimum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or 3-5 years commercial construction, general contracting and/or restoration experience required
- 3+ years project management experience
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Must be willing to travel during the week.
Supreme Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including company truck, fuel card, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, annual company vacation ,etc.
Work Location: On the road
Supreme Carpentry & Drywall, LLC
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh Commercial Roofing Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.