Oracle Business Analyst (Supply Chain)
SupraNaturals, LLC Springville, UT
- Expired: January 22, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position will work directly with business leaders, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, specify, test, train, implement, and support supply chain business processes and systems. The position requires understanding of purchasing, inventory management, manufacturing, and inventory control ERP functions.
- Provide production support for Oracle supply chain processes. Excellent problem-solving skills are required.
- Can lead meetings and follow through on meeting commitments and action items.
- Willing and able to train end users and develop super-users.
- Coordinate business and users needs as supported by Oracle applications
- Provide or arrange for Oracle User Training
- Set up new oracle inventory and production organizations
- Work with oracle users to implement requested oracle functions
- Provide Oracle Applications operational support to end users
- Assist with configuration of Oracle modules
- Maintain internal oracle documentation files
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft and Oracle applications; very solid computer knowledge; effective trouble shooting skills; ability to multi-task, ability to teach and train employees who need assistance.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of Oracle EBS experience implementing and supporting at least two of these Oracle modules: Purchasing, Supply Chain MRP, Work in Process, Order Management, and Inventory Management. Must be a "subject matter expert.”.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- lead, manage, and participate in cross-functional business projects.
- independently gather, document, clarify, and validate business requirements.
- Lead end users through training and testing
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a productive and positive manner by bringing the appropriate stakeholders together to gain clarity and consensus.
Powered by JazzHR